Protecting medium-sized networking applications which require the highest possible levels of reliability, the UPS is designed to support a wide range of applications.
Warning: Last items in stock!
DIALOG DUAL is the best solution for protecting medium-sized networking applications which require the highest possible levels of
reliability. The UPS is designed to support a wide range of applications from IT to security.
DIALOG DUAL is unique in that the UPS can be placed directly onto the floor or mounted in 19” rackmount cabinets. The range is available in 3.3-4-5-6-8-10 KVA models. The UPS is primarily an on-line double-conversion (VFI) technology system with further selectable operating modes that can configure the UPS to protect applications including emergency lighting, security and medical systems.
Each UPS features advanced communications and diagnostics including a digital front panel display that can be turned to suit the installation format, RS232 and USB interfaces, and an internal adaptor slot for SNMP and other interface card options from RIELLO UPS.
PowerShield3 is supplied as standard.
• The UPS can be installed as a floor standing tower or 19” rackmount UPS. The front panel digital display can be pulled out (using the keys provided) and rotated to suit the installation format
• Low noise level (<40dBA) thanks to the digitally PWM controlled ventilation system which is load and temperature dependent, and the use of an inverter with a high switching frequency
• Optional bolt-on maintenance bypass (DLD 5-6-8-10 kVA models) to allow service without disruption to the loads
• Performance guaranteed in temperatures up to 40°C
• Two IEC output plugs with thermal protection (DLD5-6-8-10 kVA)
• PowerShare output socket (2x10A IEC) functionality on DLD 5-6-8-10 kVA models
SELECTABLE OPERATING MODES
• On line Mode (VFI).
• Economy Mode: increases efficiency (up to 98%), and uses Line Interactive technology to power low priority loads from the mains supply.
• Smart Mode: the UPS automatically decides which operating mode to use (VI or VFI) depending on the quality of the mains supply.
• Emergency Mode: the UPS can be set to operate only when mains power fails (emergency only mode).
• Frequency converter Mode (50 or 60 Hz).
GUARANTEED OUTPUT QUALITY
• Even with typical distorting IT loads with crest factors of 3:1
• Increased short circuit current on the bypass
• Increased overload capacity: 150% on inverter even when mains supply has failed
• Reliable, filtered, stabilised and regulated sinewave output (double conversion technology VFI in conformity with IEC 62040-3 specifications) with filters for atmospheric disturbance suppression
• Rephasing of load as the UPS has an input power factor close to 1, with a sinusoidal input current.
HIGHLY RELIABLE BATTERY PERFORMANCE
• Automatic and manual battery tests
• Unique Low Ripple Current Discharge (LRCD) to help prolong battery life
• Hot-swap user replaceable batteries
|Market||Container/Cargo, Cruise, Fishing Vessels, Naval|
No customer reviews for the moment.